What We Collect
We may collect the following information, including but not limited to:
- Name and other personal information
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to our products and/or services
What We Do With Your Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use your information for Internal record keeping
- We may use your information to contact you in regards of your enquiry and/or feedback to us
- We may use your information to improve our products and/or services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purpose
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites